Monday, January 11, 2010

Running for senate

I was thinking the other day about whats happening in Washington and all that junk and the Governor race in Texas.
first off, I believe Rick perry is a great Governor and i will vote for him.
i was thinking who is going to take Senator Kay Hutchinson's senate seat when she leaves?
I think I would be every good in Washington mainly because i wouldn't care about getting reelected, i would propose a bill to abolish pork barrel spending.
i would name name's of people that put pork in bills
Democrat and Republican alike.
they both do it and there is no reason for it,
this is supposed to be the People's Government but lately it hasn't looked like that.
I have no idea how to apply for the senate or the house but I'm VERY interested in it.
the Government is taking America down a path which could Destroy it.
It will be a sad day when the U.S. is a bankrupt third world country that has fallen from grace.
the U.S. actually owes $160 trillion dollars because of entitlements.
the Government continues to spending Money, something must be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment