Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year thought

2009 is gone and 2010 is here.
this new year got me thinking, what was life like 100 years ago(1910).
Did they think the U.S. was changing so dramatically like we do today, its a question i want everyone to ask your selves are you happy with the way thing are going in the country.
its a very sad and brave question to ask and answer, i believe if something doesn't change we will destroy this country from the inside out without even knowing that were doing it.
I wish i could spend 1 week in 1910 to see what life was like and ask the people what they think about their country and possibly go in time to 1776 and change the constitution and bill of rights, but that's a nether blog ill wright.
the comparison between the two dates (1910 and 2010).
when its my time to go and i see Jesus I'll tell him I would like to go in time and see what life was like then and possibly be someones guardian angle.
thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment