Friday, September 11, 2009

college/career

I am 20 years old and I'm trying decide which career path I should take.
at the moment I'm between politics and video production,
the people that know me would say go politics but u have to think
what are the odds of some on getting into Congress or becoming President.
in video school I would go to the Art institute and they guarantee me a job
at Warner Brothers, FOX, or ABC or any other movie or television company
next week I'm going to schedule a meeting with the art institute.
but of corse college cost $ MONEY and a priveate school cost even more $$$ MONEY
but you cant make money with out spending Right?
well i Love politics But i think Video Production is the way to go for me.
thanks for reading
tell me ur thoughts on the matter

No comments:

Post a Comment